Scott A. O'Mara Esq.
As a personal injury lawyer Mr. O'Mara is steadfast and dedicated to the expansion and protection of the rights of all injured California workers. He began the practice of law in 1977 and initially worked in defending cases until 1982, at which time he commenced the exclusive representation of California injured workers.
Mr. O'Mara is a graduate of the University of San Diego (1970), the California Military Academy (1972), a commissioned Officer in the United States Army (1972) and a graduate of Cabrillo Pacific School of Law (1977).
He has served as an adjunct law professor at Thomas Jefferson School of Law, Assistant Professor at San Diego City College, and is the past President of the San Diego County Bar Workers' Compensation Section. Mr. O'Mara, has been appointed as a Pro-Tempore Workmen's Compensation Judge.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Cabrillo Pacific University College of Law, San Diego, California - 1977
- University of San Diego - 1970
- California Military Academy - 1972
- Adjunct Law Professor, Thomas Jefferson School of Law
- Assistant Professor, San Diego City College
Professional Associations and Memberships
- San Diego County Bar, Workers’ Compensation Section, Past President
- Pro-Tempore Workmen’s Compensation Judge
Past Employment Positions
- United States Army, Commissioned Officer, 1972 - Present