Jeffrey M. Padilla Esq.
Jeff Padilla graduated from University of San Diego School of Law in 2005 and immediately passed the bar exam. Prior to his graduation, Jeff spent over two years as a law clerk at O'Mara & Padilla, assisting in the firms' representation of clients who were victims of the negligence or wrongful conduct of others.
Since being sworn in as an attorney in 2005, Jeff has represented hundreds of clients and participated in several successful trials. His experience includes representing victims of car accidents, product defects, premises liability, industrial accidents, and toxic exposure. His practice has also included representing individuals and entities who were taken advantage of by negligent misrepresentations and/or fraud in their business or real estate transactions.
Jeff has been designated one of California's top 40 attorney's under the age of 40 by National Trial Lawyers and a Top 40 Litigation Lawyer Under 40 by American Society of Legal Advocates. He has been named one of San Diego’s Top Attorney’s by the San Diego Daily Transcript, San Diego Magazine and San Diego Business Journals. Jeff also has received Martindale-Hubbel’s highest peer reviewed ranking of AV Preeminent and most recently was honored as member of Super Lawyers.
In 2015 Jeff was honored to be accepted to and graduate from Gerry Spence’s Trial Lawyers College.
Jeff was born and raised in San Diego and presently resides in Del Sur with his wife and two daughters. When not working, Jeff enjoys surfing, golfing and camping.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- California, 2005
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California, 2005
- University of San Diego School of Law, San Diego, California
- J.D. - 2005
- University of California Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- B.A. - 1998
- Major: Sociology
- Trial Lawyers College
Honors and Awards
- Best of the Bar, San Diego Business Journal, 2016
- AV Preeminent 5.0 out of 5 Peer Review Rated, Martindale-Hubbell, 2015
- Top Lawyers in San Diego, San Diego Magazine, 2015
- Top 40 Litigation Lawyer Under 40, American Society of Legal Advocates, 2014
- Top Attorney, San Diego Daily Transcript, 2014
- Top 40 Under 40, National Trial Lawyers, 2012-2014
Professional Associations and Memberships
- San Diego County Bar Association, 2005 - Present
- Consumer Attorneys of California, 2005 - Present
- North County Bar Association, Personal Injury Section, Chairman, 2011 - Present
- Consumer Attorneys of San Diego
- National Trial Lawyers
- American Society of Legal Advocates
Past Employment Positions
- O’Mara & Padilla, Law Clerk